Folsom Community Service Day 2019
September 21 - September 22
Join Disciples Church once again as we serve the community of Folsom through the annual Folsom Community Service Day.
This year we are partnering with HART of Folsom and Twin Lakes Food Bank to collect food to support local families in need. Your donations will help Twin Lakes Food Bank to serve food to insecure individuals and families in our community:
- 1700+ individuals are served groceries every month
- 36% of their clients are low-income senior citizens
- 25% of their clients are children (ages 0-17)
- 10% of their clients are homeless
You can help make a difference by donating nonperishable, unexpired food from the list provided below. Donations can be dropped off at the bin in the lobby of Disciples Church through September 20th.
Top Items Needed:
- Cereal and oatmeal
- Canned tuna and chicken
- Soup and chili
- Pasta and rice
- Canned ravioli
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables and beans
- Nutrition supplement drinks (Ensure)
- Macaroni and cheese
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 850-5655.