Good Friday Prayer Experience
April 2 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on April 2, 2021 at 5:00 pm
In-Person and Online
We invite you to participate in a self-guided prayer experience through eight stations that enter you into the life of Jesus in those final days leading up to his death. This will be a powerful worship experience to ready your heart for Easter Sunday.
The building will be open from 10AM-1PM and from 5-8PM for in-person, socially distanced prayer stations.
You can also participate from home through our virtual prayer stations online.
This is a list of items you will need to fully engage with the online experience:
- Rocks to write on & markers
- Basin of water & Towels to dry off
- Bread & juice (for Communion)
- Twine or string and a pair of scissors
- Cloths (ex. napkins or paper towels) that can easily be torn
If you have questions please email email@example.com.